NIHON KOHDEN is stepping forward in its digital transformation: from improving the online training, creating new educational tools, to opening new online communication channels (Youtube, Linkedin...).
Your work is an essential building block to deliver our training, education, and marketing content in a structured and according to our company brand guidelines. Based on your knowledge of video production, and your understanding of digital channels you will support the departments European Technical Training Management, MarCom (marketing-communication), and Clinical Application & Education Management.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Adjusting and improving existing graphic materials
- Work with the Team in promoting consistency in the digitization of electronic media
- Conduct research on user requirements, design trends, and developments in tech to provide a higher quality of user experience
- Tracking competitors’ best practices and current design trends
- Illustrate and design website elements (layouts, templates, etc.)
- Develop stories and concepts for websites, online marketing pieces, and applications
- Create graphical elements and visuals by following the company brand guidelines
- Liaise with marketing and training teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Attends pre-production planning and participate in post-production discussions
- Coordinate with web, social media, creative media, and public affairs colleagues to identify opportunities where multimedia design elements will contribute to NKE’s success
- A student in a relevant subject area: Visual communication, Digital Marketing, UX/UI design, Graphic design Web-design, or a related field
- Knowledge of modern web UI/UX patterns and design prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Photoshop etc.)
- You have an eye for the details, with experience in video production
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- You are interested in communication in digital media and you have an affinity with social media
- Coding, animation, experience in video, animation, motion design, etc. are not at all a must, but will definitely count as a bonus
- You are sociable and have a high degree of initiative, creativity, and a sense of responsibility
- Creative and target focused work style
- Ability to understand user needs and provide creative solutions
- Proficiency in German and English, other languages are an advantage. (written and spoken)
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a worldwide known Medical device company, with an international work environment (a company with Japanese culture)
- Flexible working hours (flexi-time model and home office depending on the sanitary circumstances)
- Encouraging remuneration
- Regular employee events
- Free parking spaces
- Subsidy for monthly public transport ticket
- Canteen subsidy
- Free drinks
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a European wide environment, being offered a dynamic team setting and varied challenges. We are looking for a highly motivated person willing to part of a successful Marketing Communications team. This position will be based in our European headquarters in 61191 Rosbach, Germany (Frankfurt area).
Contact by headhunters or other HR service rendering companies is not desired. Kindly respect, and refrain from doing so.