The IPS-Global Group is a recognized leading EAM and APM Software Provider by Gartner and has significant and important Value-Added Partnerships with leading Global Energy Industry suppliers such as Siemens and Schneider Electric.
We believe that amazing things happen, when we combine human brainpower, values and intelligent solutions. At IPS-Global Group, there are Infinite Possibilities when it comes about Digitization & Energy. Let’s create immediate Digital Future for Global Energy Supply!
Business Support Specialist (m/f/d)
full-time position | Pullach office (Munich - Germany)
At IPS-Global Group, we love people who are committed to their job and to raising the bar in whatever they do. We are currently looking for a creative and motivated Business Support Specialist (f/m) who is hard working, detail oriented and has the perfect mix of organizational and communication skills to join the IPS International Team in Pullach by Munich at the next possible starting day.
As Business Support Specialist your role will be combination of office management, HR coordination and some accounting responsibilities to be performed on-site in our HQ office in Pullach (Munich). In addition to office management tasks related to HQ office and people working there, you will also be responsible for the coordination and alignment of all seven IPS-Energy offices worldwide. We are looking for candidates with relevant experience in these areas and motivation to support a solution-oriented team always working on improving processes.
- Ensure and coordinate adequate business support in all IPS offices through a team of other Business Support Specialists
- Manage office and facility in our HQ in Pullach
- Coordinate and organize company car fleet
- Manage and coordinate business travel
- Welcome and onboard new members of staff
- Coordinate CEO diary and provide administrative support
- Coordinate HR administration and act as point of contact for all employees working in or visiting German office
- Provide administrative support to Finance and Sales teams
- Experience in assistant, secretarial or administrative roles
- Excellent command of MS Office products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in both English and German, spoken and written
- Exceptional organization skills and a keen eye for details
- Understanding of numbers and willingness to learn and perform
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Reliability and discretion
- Degree in Business Administration
What we offer
- An interesting and varied position in an internationally active company, where you are going to have the opportunity to be involved in projects worldwide.
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment and constructive feedback.
- Get ready to grow at the speed of light and to take responsibilities.
- Your development – our commitment: career opportunities based on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals.
- You’ll join an international team with more than 13 nationalities
- Have fun working in a friendly, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment. We have our own IPS-League playing Dart and Football-table.
- Delicious coffee, various drinks and snacks.
- Team building activities for all, in Germany and abroad! Sailing, bowling, yearly international team meetings & much more!
Check out our IPS-Videos!
- IPS augmented reality with remote assistance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnOSqW8UrBE
- IPS explanatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gns5KpDoRaI
- International IPS-User Meeting 2017 in USA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcPOA2d_T04
- Proven Client Shortcut-Stories: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfrBoqyMxrc
Does this sound like you? Next step ➔ Apply!
If you are interested in this role – please apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV in English, indicating your desired salary and possible start date to dragana.pavlovic@IPS-energy.com and I will be in touch to tell you more about the role and discuss your application in detail.