27 countries. 39 000 colleagues. 56 000 pharmacy customers and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in providing people in Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as varied as it is important. A job where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. You can look forward to variety at a successful, future-proof family business, the market-leading pharmaceutical distributor in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe. Be there – as
Manager Digital Commerce (m/f/d)
The Digital Commerce team is a new function responsible for the overarching Digital Commerce strategy of PHOENIX group. We develop the strategic direction and support European wide initiatives of our countries.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Management, Economics, e-business, information science or similar studies
- Profound track record and professional experience (5+ years) in working in a state-of-the-art eCommerce environment with international reach
- Experience in the implementation of projects with various participants and in agile working
- With your strong stakeholder management and communication skills, you can mediate service providers, tech teams, and management
- Excellent knowledge of eCommerce KPIs, tools and technology and you keep yourself up-to date on industry developments
- Ability to work in English is mandatory. German or any other European language is a plus.
Please apply online in English including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mr. Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application.