27 countries. 37,000 colleagues. 57,000 pharmacy customers and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in providing people in Europe with medicines and health products quickly and reliably, and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. PXG Pharma is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of premium private label healthcare products and licensed medicines. As part of PHOENIX group, PXG Pharma enjoys a solid financial background as well as the scale and reach that comes with being part of the largest pharmaceutical wholesaler in Europe with direct access to customers and patients in 27 European countries.
Become part of our team as
Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
- At least 2+ years practical experience in the field of graphic design
- Strong creative ability in visual design
- Familiarity with packaging design and multiple-language packs is a plus
- Familiarity with healthcare products and regulatory requirements is a plus
- Thorough understanding of artwork and a high proficiency in using graphic design software such as Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You know how to work independently and proactively suggest innovative and creative approaches
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Please apply online in English, stating your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mr. Sabo. We look forward to receiving your application.